To add an admin to a Facebook Page, you must have admin or editor privileges for that page. If you’re the current admin or editor, you can follow these steps to add someone as an admin:
- Log in to Facebook: Make sure you’re logged in to the Facebook account that’s connected to the Page.
- Access the Page: Go to the Facebook Page to which you want to add an admin. You can do this by clicking on the Page’s name in your News Feed or by searching for the Page in the Facebook search bar.
- Click on “Settings”: You’ll find the “Settings” option in the upper right-hand corner of the Page, just below the cover photo.
- Select “Page Roles”: In the left-hand menu, click on “Page Roles.” This will take you to a section where you can manage the roles and permissions for the Page.
- Add an Admin: In the “Assign a new Page role” section, you’ll see a text box where you can enter the name or email address of the person you want to add as an admin.
- Select the Role: Click on the dropdown menu next to the text box to choose the role you want to assign. Select “Admin” from the options.
- Invite: After entering the name or email and selecting the role, click the “Add” button. This will send an invitation to the person you want to add as an admin.
- Confirm the Invitation: The person you invited will receive a notification and an invitation to become an admin. They need to accept the invitation to become an admin. Once they accept, they will have admin access to the Page.
Please note that if you’re adding someone by email, they must be connected with the email address they use for their Facebook account. Additionally, make sure you trust the individuals you’re adding as admins since they will have significant control over the Page.
If they do not accept the invitation within a certain period, you may need to re-send the invitation or ensure they check their email notifications or spam folder for the invitation.